Please note the following:
1. All students intending to graduate should ensure that they have complete transcripts by 23/08/2021. Those students who will not have complete transcripts by this date will be cleared for the next graduation 2022.
For those who completed studies in: –
December 2020 to clear by 30th June 2021
April 2021 to clear by 30th July 2021
August 2021 to clear by 13th September 2021
2. Submit duly signed Clearance Form and University ID to the Registrar’s Office by 13/09/2021. On completing the form, you are required to sign in the Clearance Register indicating the date of submission and be issued with a Clearance Note signed by the Administrative Assistant at the Registry.
3. Ensure that you have written your name as you would like it to appear on your degree certificate. It should be identical to your KCSE/entry certificate Names or your National ID.
4. Fulfill financial requirements before submitting the clearance form to Credit Control by 13/09/2021 as a prerequisite for presentation to Senate for approval for graduation.
5. Upon approval by the University Senate, all graduands will be issued with graduation invitation letters.
6. The Graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, 29th October 2021.
NB: ALL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS MUST SHOW EVIDENCE OF PUBLICATIONS BEFORE APPROVAL.
Only those finalists who fulfil the above requirements will be cleared.