The University is cognizant of the challenges brought by COVID-19 Pandemic. Therefore,
- The University is giving the opportunity to students who have not managed to take all their examinations or who failed some of them to regularize their progression by taking special/supplementary exams.
- The Policy of applying for the Special/Supplementary Examinations still upholds.
- The affected students will have to apply for these examinations to the Academic Registrar through their respective Heads of Departments.
- The Deadline for applying is 30th October 2020.
- The Examinations will be administered onsite, from Friday 6th - 18th November, 2020.
- During the examinations, classes will be suspended and will resume on 21st November, 2020.