Examinations for the following units have been cancelled and are to be re-taken:
1. CLS 300 - Law of International Institutions
2. CLS 301A - Jurisprudence
3. CLS 303/321 - East African Community Law
4. CLS 413 - Rights of the Child
5. CLS 415 - Commercial Accounts
6. CLS 418 - Trust and Trust Account Law
7. CLS 421 - Procurement Law of East Africa
The retake is planned to be held from Saturday, December 15 to Tuesday, December 18 2018 as per the timetable below (venues to be indicated later):
Sat 15th Dec 10 am -12 pm: CLS 300 + CLS 415
2 pm - 4 pm: CLS 301A + CLS 418
Mon 17th Dec 9 am - 11 am: CLS 303
4 pm - 6 pm: CLS 421
Tue 18th Dec. 8 am - 10 am: CLS 413
Students who are unable to do the retake at scheduled times should indicate by writing for option of SPECIAL when the Units are next offered.
Rescheduled: The examination for CLS 310 (Extractive Resources Law) is rescheduled for Sat 18 Jan 2019 (0900-1100), while make-up classes of the same will be held from the 7th of January 2019 to 15th January 2019.
REMINDER: Students are reminded of the core values of the institution and the consequences of misconduct including examination malpractices.