Application for Graduation/Intention to Graduate
All students who intend to graduate in October, please note the following:
- Print your NAMES (in upper case) in the order you prefer them to appear on your Degree/Diploma Certificate and Academic Transcript in the “CUEA October 2018 Graduation Application Register” at the Registrar’s Office (Registry Counters) before 31/07/2018 [Please do not insert new names other than those used for admission).
- Collect Clearance Form from the Registrar’s Office from 24th April 2018. [N.B: Students who download the form from the website should ensure that they have officially applied for graduation/intention to graduate by filling in the “CUEA October 2018 Graduation Application Register” at Registry Office.]
- Submit duly signed Clearance Form and University ID to the Registrar’s Office by 15/09/2018. On completing the form, you are required to sign in the Clearance Register indicating the date of submission and be issued with a Clearance Letter signed by the Registrar.
- All graduands with incomplete cases, e.g. marks for Research Project, Judicial Attachment, Teaching Practice and any other unit, must have sorted them out by 15/08/2018. Any mark after this date will be considered for the next graduation.
- Fulfill your programme’s academic and financial requirements before 30/09/2018 as a prerequisite for approval for graduation.
- Upon approval by the University Senate, all graduands will be issued with graduation invitation letters.
- The Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday, 26th October 2018, starting at 9:00 am.
NB: ALL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS MUST SHOW EVIDENCE OF PUBLICATION BEFORE APPROVAL.
Only those finalists who fulfil the above requirements will be presented for graduation.
Dr. Titus N. Mwanthi