New Student Applications
Prospective students who wish to study online should apply for admission through this link: http://cuea.melimu.com/registration
Campuses and Registry will not accept any paper applications.
Finance department and campuses will not accept any payments. Please use the following methods to deposit in your Wallet.
Deposits at any of the Standard Chartered Banks
Account number 01080 4470 8601
Account name: Catholic university of Eastern Africa
Bank name: Standard chartered bank
Account number: 0108044708601
Swift code: SCBLKENxxxx
Mpesa Paybill Number 500097
Original Document Verification
New students must bring the original documents to any of the locations.
Identified CUEA staff at these location will verify the documents. Students should bring a copy and originals for verification. Ensure that you receive an email confirmation upon verification from online system.
Students should log all the issues at the following portal to facilitate easy resolution.
Continuing Students and Course Selection
- ODeL will email the courses on offer 2 weeks before the new semester.
- The student will deposit the required tuition and administration fees into the bank account by electronic funds transfer, mPesa or by visiting the bank.
- The student wallet in SAMS will automatically be credited with the amount they deposited.
- The student will communicate and register on SAMS their course selection.
- ODeL will grant the student access to the Learning Management System (Moodle) in which the courses are hosted.
- ODeL will then send the student Access Instructions via email.
- The student will be supported via the online Support Ticketing System which allows various university departments and ODeL to log in and assist the student based on the nature of their inquiry.