The Office of Academic Linkages promotes collaboration and partnership with other institutions of higher learning. The office coordinates all kinds of academic linkages and offers the platform for exploring areas of cooperation.
a. Quality Objectives
- Coordinate affiliations
- Coordinate exchange programmes and sabbatical leaves
- Advise Deans, Heads of Departments on affiliation and linkage matters
- Initiate linkages and cooperation with interested parties
- Assess needs of Departments with regard to linkages with other institutions
- Work with relevant departments on matters of affiliation and linkages agreements and memoranda of understanding
c. Areas of Collaboration
- Certification and curriculum development
- Development of programmes that address both intellectual needs and market requirements
- Make use of external examiners in order to make CUEA academic programmes competitive
- Joint research with other institutions so as to forge a joint approach in seeking solutions to African problems
- Staff and student exchange
d. Windows of Opportunity
- The University welcomes partnerships, collaboration and exchange with other institutions and centres of excellence throughout the world.
- The University welcomes enquiries from Churches, businesses, governments, Civil Societies and NGOs seeking contract research and consultancy expertise.
P.O. Box 62157 - code 00200 Nairobi
P.O. Box 1580 Kisumu
P.O. Box 908 code 30100 Eldoret